By consenting to the processing of personal data, the affected person authorizes the company šajdíky s.r.o. , with registered office at Široká 41, ID number: 55 061 516, registered in the public register kept at the District Court in Bratislava 1, section Sro, file 166715/B (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”), so that pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment and supplementation of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”) processed the following personal data of the person concerned:
first and last name, e-mail, telephone number
The name, surname, telephone number and e-mail must be processed for the purpose of identity verification and the collection of local taxes and fees.
These data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 10 years.
Processing of personal data
By agreeing to the processing of personal data, the person concerned gives his express consent to the above-mentioned processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending emails that we offer you in your customer account, by sending an email or by sending a letter to the contact details of the management company šajdíky s.r.o.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator. Personal data may also be processed by the following processors:
- Providers or suppliers of web systems, services and applications
Rights to correction, oblivion and access to the personal data of the person concerned
Please note that according to the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject has the right to:
- retract consent at any time,
- request information from us on what personal data we process,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request a statement of this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- require us to delete this personal data,
- in case of doubt about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.